“This is madness; there’s no way Merlin is a sorcerer… Merlin is a wonder, but the wonder is that he’s such an idiot. There’s no way he’s a sorcerer.”
There’s ‘slow on the uptake’, and then there’s Arthur.
Day 18 - A pairing you can’t stand
Merlin and Gwen. SHE BELONGS TO ARTHUR OKAY?!?!
….and according to some people so does Merlin but you know…
Morgana /high fives for Merlin fans.
MERLIN FANS FTW!!!
- How I feel about this character - I love her. I mean she is the bady of the show so there is some angst there but she’s pretty badass. She’s just chillin in her hut in the woods plotting to kill everyone. She’s got some serious issues and a shit ton of angst but she looks fabulous being evil. I love her much more now that she’s evil and not the ‘Oh Gaius I need another sleeping draft I had more nightmares eeeeeeeeeeh’. Evil Morgana ftw.
- All the people I ship romantically with this character - I would so ship Morgana and Merlin. MAKE ME MAGICAL BABIES.
- My non-romantic OTP for this character - Arthur and Morgana. They made such a brother-sister combo. I kinda miss that.
- My unpopular opinion about this character - She is soooooo oblivious sometimes. Like really? How has she not noticed Merlins magic yet? That and he drops a shit ton of hints around her in a bunch of episodes. Stupid.
- One thing I wish would happen / had happened with this character in canon. - I wish she would actually find out Merlins secret. That’d make for some interesting plot turns!